Added: 18th March, 2013
5157 kB | 4500 X 3600 | #331461
Product price: £1039.00
The Canterbury leather chair is predominantly a contemporary leather chair but with classical touches such as the scroll arm design and classic hand studding. A superb design, available with or without studding.
View product on company website
* Ingredients At Darlings, all of our sofas are lovingly handmade using either beach wood or birch wood on all the main supporting frames. This quality will ensure that you have a long and lasting relationship with your sofa.
* We only use Top Grain leathers, the highest quality part of the hide, from the finest European tanneries.
* Our sofas offer a choice of fillings to suit your needs:-
* Standard Cushions: The standard filling, in the majority of our sofas, is high density reflex foam surrounded by a small fibre wrap giving you comfort that supports and won't lose it's shape.
* Rustic Cushions: Darlings also offer Rustic cushions; a thicker, softer foam that lets you sink right in. Rustic cushions cost an extra £30 per seat.
* Made in the United Kingdom All leather sofa prices include VAT and you have the option to add:-
* Warranty: A 5 year warranty is offered at a cost of £50 per seat. For Example a 2 seater sofa = £100 for 5 years cover.
* Detachable Arms : We can make this sofa with Detachable Arms (excluding sofa beds as the mechanism is stored in the arms) for an extra cost of £100. Detachable Arms would aid customers with a door width of less than 75cm or for those with restricted access.
They are all made with a two-fold metal action frame, fitted with wooden slats and complete with a fully sprung 5" mattress, all of which make our sofa beds perfect for frequent use.
* 2.5 Seater: The 2.5str sofa bed measures 112cm x 180cm and the fully extended length from the back of the sofa to the end of the mattress measures 230cm.
* 3 Seater: The 3str sofa bed measures 135cm (4'6" double mattress) x 180cm and also measures 230cm when fully extended from back to front.
* Memory Foam Mattress: If you wish to upgrade to a memory foam mattress you can do this for only £180 for the 2.5str and £220 for the 3str. The memory foam mattress is suitable for daily use.
* Customers Own Material (COM): If you prefer to have your sofa upholstered in fabric, let us know and we will work out a quote for you. visit our showroom to see our wide range of Designers Guild fabrics / Romo / Linwood / Osbourne & Little etc. You can also supply your own - please speak to a member of staff.