Welcome to the Neonimo Press Office
Welcome to the Neonimo Press Office
Hi, I'm Namalee, designer and owner of Neonimo. I live in London with my partner and accident-prone rescue cat, PoPo, who looks a bit like a panda. PoPo is also my studio hand and 'Wellbeing Manager' at Neonimo.
Neonimo is inspired by neon lights and my aim is to inject sass and colour into every day life with my prints, gifts and décor. I’ve lived in 3 of the 7 continents (Sri Lanka, NZ & Australia and now the UK) and was born in another (Nigeria), so it's safe to say that I also get inspiration from the world in general! In particular, I love local sayings and phraseology, and idioms fascinate me. I like incorporating these in my designs and having some fun with them. The neon-inspired aesthetic really brings them to life and gives them that wow factor.
Neonimo's vision is to reduce landfill through responsible end-to-end production using sustainability-conscious materials and practices to give customers eco-friendly products to make purchase decisions that are better for the planet.
Come and check out Neonimo's collections and find out more about us and our sustainability-focused practices at neonimo.co.uk
We offer new newsletter subscribers 10% off their first Neonimo order.
Namalee @ Neonimo xx
Neonimo's colourful and cheeky Christmas decor collection
Bright and Fun Christmas Gifts for Home Bakers
With the Great British Bake Off still fresh in our minds and Christmas around the corner, here are some colourful eco-conscious Christmas gift ideas for amateur bakers to help them be stars in their own kitchens! Find out more about Neonimo's sustainability focus at the bottom of this press release.
Eco Gifts for Home Bakers
Aprons (16 designs)
– Featured in the Press Loft Trend Report The Great British Bake Off
– Comes in 3 sizes: Large 36”, Medium 32” (and Kids 20” lengths)
– Luxury-feel 100% faux suede that's water-resistant and fire-retardant
3-Tier Cake Stands (5 designs)
– One of Neonimo's best-sellers, featured in 3 x Press Loft Trend Reports: Altbashes, Anything But Ordinary and Pastel Scandi Christmas
– Printed using specialist techniques making colours and details punchy
– Handmade from strong and hygienic plastic that wipes clean with soapy water
Platters (12 designs)
– Comes in 2 sizes: 170mm and 275mm diameters
– Antibacterial Stonemax material that's hygienic and FSA food safe
– Can withstand up to 130°C
Storage Tins (12 designs)
– Ideal for storing Christmas cookies, tea bags, coffee and sweets
– Printed on wipe-clean adhesive paper and individually applied to precision
– Rust-proof tin with lift-off lid moulded to fit to keep contents fresh
But wait, there's more!
– We offer 10% off storewide with newsletter sign-up.
– Everything at Neonimo is proudly UK designed and made.
– FREE UK delivery for. orders over £30.
– Worldwide delivery
Neonimo's Sustainability Focus
Neonimo is a small independent brand for colourful people looking for sustainability-conscious wall art, gifts, home decor and eco wear. Neonimo operates a made to order (MTO) model: MTO means we only start making item(s) once an order is placed. This means we hold no stock, nor do we produce products beyond need helping to fight against creating unnecessary waste on our planet. Other eco-concious practices at Neonimo include the highlights below:
– We use FSC certified paper materials and use very little water in our manufacturing process.
– Our Eco Collection is made from OEKO-TEX® standard 100% recycled fabric and GOTS standard Organic Cotton.
– We use plant-based vegan wax and recycled glass jars for our candle jar collection.
– We keep our shipping costs and carbon emissions low because everything is made in one facility in the UK.
– We reduce waste by offering fabric remnants free to local crafters and DIY-ers.
You can find out more about Neonimo's sustainability focus on our website.