Welcome to the Walton & Co Press Office
Welcome to the Walton & Co Press Office
Walton & Co are a family run business based in Yorkshire, renowned for their quality and eye for design. The brand seasonally creates a wide range of design led soft furnishings and textiles for the home all lovingly curated by their in-house team of designers.
We supply independent home & gift retailers, garden centres and department stores in the UK and Europe whose customers seek style, newness and lasting quality.
Our well-travelled design team have honed their expertise in assessing future trends in fashion, culture and interiors and translating these into collections for the home that combine functionality with on-trend looks.
Walton & Co’s coordinating collections comprise:
- Seasonal table linen with tablecloths, placemats, runners & napkins in cotton with new ranges each Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter
- Christmas & occasional dining with white table linen, glamourous decorative linens with festive themes adorned with decorative embroidery, sequins & beads.
- Throws in faux fur, knits & weaves with 2 new collections each year.
- Cushions – embroidered, printed & appliqued that are beautiful additions to any room
- Seat pads & mattress cushions – for kitchen, dining & garden chairs
- Kitchen linens – aprons, tea towels, oven gloves – new collections every season.
- Nursery gifts, the softest toys, comforters & cotton nursery accessories.
- Bedcovers – quilted in 4 sizes. Embroidered, patchwork, cotton & microfibre in a range of colours. Classic white & ecru Portuguese jacquard bedspreads.
- Rugs – part of each seasonal collection in cotton, sizes for hall runners, bathrooms & bedrooms. Inside/outside rugs in polypropylene.
- Housewares –Our business was established as weavers of specialist linen products made only to the highest standards. This ethos has continued today and we supply oven cloths, floor cloths, dishcloths, glass cloths, tea towels, linen scrim & dusters that are synonymous with value and quality.
Based in North Yorkshire, Walton & Co has been owned by the Marshall family since 1991. Our buyers have established trading relationships with world class manufacturers to ensure that our exclusive designs are made to our rigorous quality levels whilst making the products as competitively priced as possible.
The firm commenced business in 1785 under the title of Walton, Oates & Co. It has a history that is full of interest with archives dating back to the days of employment of hand-loom weavers. Drapers Record, on June 4th 1927, stated that ‘the goods have a fine reputation for quality and durability’, values which stand true in the 21st Century.
Today, living, eating and entertaining are informal, inside or outside. Our latest collections reflect this mood so that you can create unique spaces in which to relax.
We welcome enquiries from retailers who wish to stock our products, the press and designers who wish to pitch ideas.
Walton & Co - NEW Alfresco Dining
Launching April 2022, Walton & Co are proud to introduce pure soft wash linen to their textile dining range. Available in x3 neutral colourways, the collection features a set of 2 napkins (£17 RRP), 45x220cm runner (£30 RRP) and 150x250cm tablecloth (£85 RRP).
Perfect for a relaxed tablescape this summer!
Why not mix and match colour and texture if you’re setting up for a get together in the garden?
Walton & Co’s new Como and Garda cushions (£28 RRP each) with a pretty tile print are a great way to bring a Tuscan vibe to the occasion.
Build up the table with accessories or add a rustic placemat in a natural fibre - these add an element of interest, whether in rattan (£18 RRP), seagrass (£12 RRP), water hyacinth (£10 RRP) or pandanus (£10 RRP).
Walton & Co - NEW Wanderlust collection
Inspired by an appreciation for travel, Walton & Co's new SS22 Wanderlust collection brings a carnival of colour to both outdoor and indoor living spaces.
Recycled cotton throws (RRP £18) are available in x6 vibrant shades and each throw features an attractive woven chevron pattern with a colourful tasselled finish. Whether used as a picnic blanket or draped over shoulders to keep warm, these fun throws are perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. Style with coordinating hand dip dyed Lido cushions (£22 RRP) or team with hand block printed cushions (Rio, Vista, Passos and Salvado) starting from £29 RRP.
Your living space will certainly pop with colour when entertaining throughout the spring, summer and autumn months!
Our product samples are always available to loan for photoshoots - if you would like to find out more, please contact our team by emailing email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This collection is available from our country-wide network of retail stockists or please ring 01423 326332 for stock availability.