Photo credit: Shannon McGrath
The tiny Pocket House, designed by Whiting Architects in collaboration with Fisher & Paykel, cleverly utilises every inch of useable space in this minimalist Melbourne terrace.
Fisher & Paykel is a luxury appliance brand with forward thinking designs such as the world’s first dishwasher in a drawer. Fisher & Paykel, New Zealand’s award winning appliance brand, has been designing products to change the way people live since 1934. Fisher & Paykel’s design heritage is founded on a pioneering spirit and a culture of curiosity that has challenged conventional appliance design to consistently deliver products tailored to human needs. The company is committed to ongoing research and development with a culture of open innovation, which allows people to work collaboratively to find insights and ideas that connect with customers and respect the planet.
• 600mm single, self-cleaning built-in oven OB60SD11PX1
• 600mm Induction Hob CI604DTB3
• 600mm Integrated Insert Cooker Hood HP60IHCB3
• 600mm Integrated Fridge Freezer RB60V18
• 600mm Integrated Single DishDrawer™ Dishwasher, tall DD60SHTI9
• Combined Washer Dryer WD8060P1