Fisher & Paykel is proud to announce the launch of its Series 11 Combination Steam Ovens. These are its first truly multiple function ovens where the moist heat of steam-only and the dry heat of convection-only cooking mediums can stand on their own merits or you can combine them both giving you the ultimate freedom to choose the cooking results you desire.
Series 11 Combination Steam Oven
• Precise temperature control with steam-only cooking, convection only or a combination of the two for perfect results (23 oven functions).
• Steam functions: Five steam-only cooking functions including Sous Vide plus Steam Clean.
• Reduce household food waste with Steam Regenerate function: Reduce household food waste by reheating foods with steam, which helps to regenerate moisture levels and ensure meals come out fresh and delicious. Use Steam Regenerate to reheat leftover meals such as roasts and risotto, while Crisp Regenerate is perfect for refreshing pastries, breads and pizza.
• Exceptional convection performance: AeroTech™ circulates heat evenly for a consistent temperature throughout the cavity, while ActiveVent™ technology ensures optimised moisture levels when using convection functions.
• Designed to perfectly match companion products.
• Guided touchscreen cooking to cook by food, function or recipe makes this oven very easy to use and helps ensure perfect results
• Height 598mm width 596mm depth 565mm
• RRP Minimal: £3,500 Contemporary: £3,400
• Available from August 2022