Find beauty in imperfections with 2018’s most authentic ‘undone’ décor trend: Wabi-Sabi. This ancient Japanese philosophy positively encourages a carefree simplicity all while exploring the subtle beauty found in everyday, time-worn objects. Homeware and furnishings that fall under the Wabi-Sabi ethos tend feature rustic raw woods, and the colour palette leans toward whites and earth tones thanks to the use of natural materials. Symmetry is disregarded, and imperfections are celebrated in this easy-going style.
Cult Furniture’s Wabi-Sabi inspired range champions visible woodgrain and simple, geometric form. Mixed wood and ceramics create a warm atmosphere, inviting in its modesty. Throws and soft furnishings are simple and favour texture over finish. Wabi-Sabi style interior is organic and timeless and full of soul.
1. Cult Living Patchwork Recycled Cotton Throw, Black and Cream: £30
2. Cult Living Laval Ceramic and Wood Cone Pendant Light: £39
3. Cult Living Mortise Rustic Wooden Serving Platter: £15
4. Cult Living Decco Smoke Luster Glass Tumblers: £6
5. Cult Design Atlas Metal Bar Stool, Solid Elm Wood: £89
6. Cult Living Suvi Rectangle Dining Table: £599
Products from this company are shipped to: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom and are located in: United Kingdom